Friday, March 16, 2018

Questions

As I mentioned in my last post, I had the opportunity to interview four individuals. So here are all the questions that I came up with before interviewing these individuals.

So I first started off with writing the questions in class and at home in my notebook.





Since I am filming everything by my self, I needed to find a way to have my questions with me in a more compact manner. So I put them on a huge notecard that I took with me.




These are the questions: 
The ones with the *  were the ones that were asked

  1. Name, age, grade *
  2. Why are you marching/protesting/walking out today?*
  3. How did you feel and where were you when you heard the news about Stoneman Douglass?*
  4. Do you think that protest are helpful? Why or why not?*
  5. How has the Parkland event affected you?*
  6. Do you think that gun control is necessary? Why or why not?*
  7. Due to the second amendment of the constitution, what  reasons do you think that politicians should or shouldn't amend the constitution?*
  8. When do you think is the right time to speak about gun control?*
  9. Is it about gun control, mental illness, both or none? Why?*
  10. Do you think that the NRA is a cause of the delay or lack of action by the governmnet?*
  11. Do you think the media has been an influencial tool that has been a turning point in this debate?
  12. What do you think has cuased these shootings to continue to occur?
  13. Do you think the measures taken by school due to Parkland are necessary or do they feel sophicating?*
  14. Why do you think it is important for you and those of your age to speak up?*
  15. Do you think it was important that your school participated?*
  16. How do you feel at school before and after Parkland happened?*
  17. As a student, do you feel like your voice has always been suppressed due to your age and/or lack of experience?*
  18. Do you think that now will be the moment that changes everything or will it stay the same?*
  19. Has social media impact the need for change to occur? Why do you think so? Have you participated in any way?
  20. Is it the job of the state, congress, or both to creaate change?

No comments:

Post a Comment