Friday, April 6, 2018

GROUP MEETING #2

During this group meeting, I talked to my peers about my struggle with the poster. 

Let me explain. Due to my target audience being a large one (15+ students and parents) it means that the poster will have to change depending on where it is going to be. For example, my final poster will be the ones integrated into a film festival that includes the credits and the official logos of the film festival. But when PBS acquires the film or even when PBS distributes to Netflix and Amazon, the poster would look different. For this reason, I have decided that though my final poster will be the one distributed to the film festival first, I will create another poster in order to fit my target audience. 

In my next post, I will be talking about the poster and how it is going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment