Thursday, April 12, 2018

Editing Days #3 and #4

I can tell you straight up that I am not the best editor and I comepletly struggled during this process. I have been working for the last two days on editing the documentary and trying to figure out how to organize it. I think I found the organization of the documentary difficult because when I went to do the interviews I would always change questions but I didn't realize that asking the same question might have been a better option in order to develop the story. I also felt that my B-roll was the same thing, just in different locations, mostly looking at the back of a crowd. Though I could see that it creates my perspective and what I see, I felt like it was too repretitive. But we shall see what the audience thinks (my classmates). 

Though I do know that in the end, I tried my best and I am proud of what I have done and the challenge that I put my self through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment