Thursday, March 29, 2018

Edit Day 2

Edit Day two went way better than day one. 
Though I still didn't have a plan on how I wanted to organize the documentary, I decided to just go with the flow and see what happens. I will create a rought draft of what I think my work and see where I got from there. 

I have currently been working for about the last three hours and I have edited about two minutes of the documentary. I know that there are some problems and I know some sections are long, but this is what I am considering my rought draft and I hope to have an entire week of wrapping everything up before it is done. For instance, making the clips shorter, etc. (the small details). 




It is a work in progress. I have been playing with the audio of some of the footage that I have; I sometimes feel like the audio is great, but not the footage, but we will see what happens later when I edit it further because I continue to change the structure. It is totally different from day one editing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment