Friday, March 2, 2018

Nervous Nelly







We are at the beginning of starting our projects and to be quite honest, I am nervous, excited but nervous. I picked to do the documentary and I know that it will be a challenge. I am not a very talkative person, but I want to get out of my comfort zone. I want to be able to come up to a stranger, obviously with caution, and ask their opinion, their side to a story/situation. I want to understand the division of an issue and the importance of the issue to these individuals and to the nation.

I went through many ideas not knowing what I wanted to do. I think I know what I want to do , I just need to do more research in order to come up with well-rounded questions and start to organize myself. I know that it won't be easy, but I hope it is fun, inspiring, and thought-provoking at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment