Sunday, March 11, 2018

Hit the Target





I wasn't really sure who I wanted to target because I think this docuemntary would be great for anyone. But thinking about it, I have decided to reach a target audience that is 15 years old and up and are parents and students. Due to recent events in Parkland, and other school shootings, high school seems to be a place that is a target and high school freshman are about the age of 15. I thought this is an appropriate start, not just to teach about the debate but also is relevant to many students and parents.I also wanted to include parents because it is important for both students and parents to be informed about the public opinion on a subject that has demonstrated a polarized nation and governmental system. It is a conversation starter and conversation that parents and their children should have as well as students since many are born post-columbine and in the era of gun violence in school. I will have to do more extensive research on distribution of the documentary and focus on the poster and website that can reach this target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment