Friday, April 13, 2018

TRAILER IS DONE!!!

So I thought that there was something missing on the website, which is why I decided to do a trailer. Now I know nothing on how to create a trailer, but I incorporated some new footage as well as some footage and audio that will be seen on the excerpt. Now with the trailer finished, the website is officially done. 

Check out the trailer below 



The social media links are all incorporated and working and the background is great. I say this because when I went to check on my website after I published, the background was fall themed, but while editing I did not see that.

The Creative Critical Reflection is almost done and this project is almost done as well and I am super excited of what is to come. 

This was an amazing experience that defintely got me out of my comfort zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment