Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Poster Changes

My poster was technically all finished, but I went back to check if it keeps up with the conventions of a documentary poster and I found some mistakes plus I also did some research on PBS again. 

So starting with the changes, I decreased the font for the production line above the title of the film and I also added a slogan kind of line where it tells you a little bit about  what the documentary will be about. I decided to go with "Our Right.Our Life." which represents the debate with the gun control issue. 

Another element that I changed was Frontline which is a section of PBS that show documentaries. But I then realized that they are narrated and I didn't want someone to narrate the story so I decided to go with PBS POV which shows documentaries through point of views which works perfectly with my documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment